Everyday LifeInteresting stuffMarketing and EthicsSociety, Environment, Technology
On Choice or the lack of thereafter
By BohoeAugust 26, 2010No Comments
Alliance Francaise Art Awards Berlin Biel bohoe Books Cindy Sherman Citizen Journalism Contemporary current design DIT Dublin exhibition exhibitions Film Film, Video, Tv. History Inspiration interesting ireland Irish Köln London magazines magnum Mapping music New York Painting Paul Lowe PhotoBlog photography photohistories portfolio professional Sean Lynch seeing data Tv. Twitter Video visual culture winterthur zurich
- Robert Fripp on Structures.
- On The Currency Of Forks
- On Choice or the lack of thereafter
- On ‘Return to Irelantis’
- Is Photography Over?
- Nick Cave: Meet Me at the Center of the Earth
- FOAM Magazine, now in Ireland!
- Lawrence Lessig on Culture, Freedom and Responsibility.
- DeLorean Times Two
- The Century is Over, Evolutionary Tree of Twentieth-Century Architecture
- ‘Return to Irelantis’, by Sean Hillen
- The Exhibitionist
- Trouble of some kind
- Reflections on building communites of practice
- The Artist is the New Artist
- Cindy Sherman Owns Herself
- The Third and The Seventh
- A very self-reflective Year 2010 for y’all
- ‘Ten Miles Round’ by Jackie Nickerson
- ‘EXHALE’ by Mandy O’Neill
- Archive | Image | History
- The National Campaign for the Arts
- On Convergence Culture
- Why is Art important to humans?
- Mapping ‘The Truth About Crime’: Oxford Crime
- Mapping NAMA: Ghost Estates of the Irish Property Bubble
- Ru Kitch, Street Photography From The Punjab (1950-2000)
- Picturing NY: Photographs from The Museum of Modern Art
- The Look of the Irish
- Art Criticism
- Contemporary Photography
- En Español
- Everyday Life
- Film, Video, Tv.
- Interesting stuff
- Marketing and Ethics
- Only in Ireland
- Paper Galore
- Society, Environment, Technology
- Ways of Seeing Data
Robert Fripp on Structures.
BohoeJune 23, 2017
Everyday LifeWays of Seeing Data
On The Currency Of Forks
BohoeAugust 26, 2010
Contemporary PhotographyInteresting stuffLecturesOnly in Ireland
On ‘Return to Irelantis’
BohoeMarch 30, 2010