I recently found a video in YouTube about a proposed development in Dublin Bay. Wasaki Global Corporation plans to build a clover-shaped cluster of mand-made islands, Dubay style. The video is priceless! In particular the fast paced voice at the end!
quoting from the site:
The Dublin Coastal Development.
The solution to Dublin’s property needs. A new city centre. A new Dublin. A new seafront with luxurious properties and an ocean view.
The development will be constructed in five phases:
1. The construction of the South Wall motorway to the proposed development site in Dublin bay.
2. The construction of three artificial islands with a total surface area of over 12 square kilometers.
3. Infrastructure finalised. The tracks for the luas link tramway are laid. The completion of the link to the East Point Toll bridge and the N11.
4. The construction of the impressive central business district, the hub of commerce and industry.
5. The construction of the residential areas. The 2 tiers of apartments and villas. Over 42 thousand separate residences.
Welcome to the future of Dublin. Welcome to your future.
Find more bullshit at http://www.dublincoastaldevelopment.com
So, what do you think? Will there be a Centra there?